Saturday, June 9, 2012

Letter T Week- Lesson Plan


This was another week I really had to pace myself with.  The letter T has so many great activities that go along with it, I had a hard time narrowing down the activities that we would try and fit in!

How to decode our weekly plan- 

(2)- Things I have planned for my two year old
(4)- Things I have planned for my four year old

Yellow- Things to print out (some black and white that students will either cut or color, and some color printed items that I have laminated and ready to use year after year)

Green- Activities that will need some prep time or prep materials.  

My Tt Pinterest board

Here is our Tt week Lesson Plan  




PRESCHOOL
Monday
(Trains)
Tuesday
(Turtle and tools)
Wednesday
(tools and tree)
Thursday
(tiger and tower) 
Friday
(teeth and tractor)
Centers
-Make the t and T with blocks





Letter of the  week
Story time
The Foolish Tortoise
 If you See a Tiger
The Loudest Roar
Touch and feel tractor
Trucks
Art

Math

 -Make towers of 10 and 20 with blocks
Color time


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes