Thursday, June 7, 2012

Letter Q Week- Lesson Plan


Wow was it tricky to find things for our Qq week!  We did come up with activities for 4 days so if you have any other ideas, please share in the comment section.

How to decode our weekly plan- 

(2)- Things I have planned for my two year old
(4)- Things I have planned for my four year old

Yellow- Things to print out (some black and white that students will either cut or color, and some color printed items that I have laminated and ready to use year after year)

Green- Activities that will need some prep time or prep materials.  


My Qq Pinterest Board

Our Qq Lesson Plan (complete with project pictures)


Our Weekly Plan- Letter Qq

PRESCHOOL
Monday
(quilt)
Tuesday
(quail)
Wednesday
(quarter)
Thursday
(other) 
Friday
(make up day)
Centers



Letter of the  week

Story time



Art


Math



Color time




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes