Tuesday, November 22, 2011

More Thanksgiving printables!

Okay, so you know how I totally said I was going to get on the ball and do some Thanksgiving crafts this week... Yeah, pregnancy sickness has set in and it is confirmed that that will not be happening. (I am 8 weeks along with my third bambeeno)  No since is wasting your week away though eh??  

thankspromo

Confessions of a Homeschooler has some WONDERFUL printables that are free for you to download.  Enjoy and Happy Thanksgiving to you all!!  (I will be playing catch up while my hubby is home at the end of the week so stay tuned for tons of preschool and toddler activities that I just haven't gotten around to blogging about!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes