Monday, September 26, 2011

How to make your own magnetic pom poms

I've been seeing TONS of activities that use magnetic pom poms.  I've always avoided them because I didn't have any but this week, I thought I would give it a shot.  Here is what you need... 

1. Pom poms (you can get a small bag at Target for around $2)
2. Magnetic Tape (I have no clue how much this was but it goes SUCH a long way)
3. Scissors



Cut the magnetic tape into small squares... a little smaller than your pom poms




Remove the tape and stick it to your pom pom and PRESTO!!




That's it folks... as easy as that!  Some people have trays that they only use for magnetic activities but I just use whatever I have under the oven.  (Note- the nonstick types don't work as well)  



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes