Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Planning ahead


Okay, yes I do know that it is still July but I will be posting some preschool and toddler activities hopefully a couple times a week to gear up for the school year.  My big man will be heading off to preschool in September... only twice a week... but I have SO much that I want to do with him before that day comes.  My 18 month old is really into learning new things these days so I am also going to try and start posting activities that I find and great for toddlers.  As always, please comment with your ideas or links :)  Hopefully I will be seeing a lot of you in the next few months!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes